Friday, November 02, 2007

The Town Drunk

I'm very grateful that The Town Drunk, a "monthly webzine devoted to lighthearted, quality speculative fiction", has given "House 1.0" a home. Thank you very much to all the Editors, especially Editor-in-Chief Brit Marschalk, for being so accommodating and generous with their help and guidance. There's a downloadable pdf file on the upper-right-hand-corner of the above link for those who want to read offline. I'm also thankful to those who've encouraged me to push through with both my own personal attempts at writing and with publishing PGS.

Two of my favorites from the webzine are "Crow" by Stephanie Burgis and "The Great Deeds of Payven Larum" by Rod M. Santos. The former was amusing and also gave me food-for-thought, the latter made me remember what it was like to laugh like a high-schooler again. I hope "House 1.0" can, at the very least, stand alongside the other stories on The Town Drunk.

Jpeg captures, just in case :D :

House 1.0 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats kenneth! Go Pinoy! :D

4:57 PM  
Blogger pgenrestories said...

Thanks, Elyss! :D

5:13 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

"House 1.0" was a hell of a story, Kyu. It definitely made my day. :)

10:26 AM  
Blogger pgenrestories said...

Thanks for the kind words, Sean! I'm glad you didn't think your time was wasted. :P

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home