Saturday, March 22, 2008

More On Arthur C. Clarke

A couple of hours ago I read an article over at Space.com, Stellar Explosion Is Most Distant Object Visible To The Naked Eye. I thought about Arthur C. Clarke's story, The Star, how he just recently passed away, and wondered at the coincidence. It seems that I'm not alone, as The Spy In The Sandwich has also seen a connection. Read the story and I dare you to tell me you don't see the same. Hey, Ian, we thought of the same thing at almost the same time. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian Rosales Casocot said...

cosmic coincidence? i think not :)

12:14 AM  
Blogger pgenrestories said...

cue song: *Twilight Zone theme* :)

(I kind of remember watching a TV adaptation of The Star on a 1980's episode of The Twilight Zone)

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home