Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lost (Updated)



Being unfamiliar with U.P., I got lost on my way to Sir Butch Dalisay's Crime Fiction class yesterday afternoon. He had graciously acceded to my request to visit his class and invite them to submit their stories to the PGS Special Crime Issue. I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, ended up talking to a number of security guards, students, and staff, before finally finding the right building. Walked into the third floor classroom sweaty, flustered, and embarrassed; it doesn't help that meeting people for the first time and public speaking aren't my strengths. Anyway, I'll make a brief blog entry about Sir Butch's class soon. I knew I should've taken a left turn at Albuquerque.

Update: It just struck me: I had been to that same building before, back when I visited Professor Emil Flores' class. I've become so forgetful. Now I feel even more embarrassed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home