Saturday, September 20, 2008

Because Of The Board Game Crime Prompt




The comments on the PGS Multiply mirror over "A Board Game As A Crime Prompt" was a temptation for me. Because of the discussion, I ended up asking a friend returning here from abroad to get me copies of the movies Murder By Death and Clue. My conditions: they had to be on discount, a hefty one preferably. I wasn't willing to spend full price. Haha! She found them on sale in two small and separate brick-and-mortars in the city she was visiting.

I still haven't bought a copy of the Clue game though; I've been to several toy stores and sadly, it's not available. I've still got several toy stores to try, and if I do find one, maybe I'll buy one for the younger members of the family as a Christmas gift (but I'll give it to them only as long as I can join their games whenever I want).

In addition, my friend also bought me Citizen X, the TV-movie about Russian serial killer Andrei Chikatilo. He was given nicknames such as The Red Ripper and The Butcher of Rostov. Tom Rob Smith has a crime book out, Child 44, about this very same killer. I was able to find a copy at National Bookstore some weeks ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home