Friday, October 17, 2008

In The Guest-Editor's Words

Yvette Tan, author of "Chimaera" from PGS4 and guest-editor for the PGS Special Horror issue, writes about her editing experience for the coming issue. From her blog:

I'm pretty proud of the story selection, which I hope will make readers redefine their notion of what horror is. I made it a point to read the submissions without knowing who wrote them (fortunately, I'm very forgetful) and I based everything on whether I felt it was for the publication or not.

We were very happy to have Nelz Yumul of WeWillDoodle do the cover, which is an unnerving combination of bright and scary. Like the stories inside, I hope that just the cover will make you rethink what horror is.

I would also like to thank Elbert Or and his superb art dictating -- I mean, directing. :)

Indeed. My grateful thanks also to Yvette for the editing, to the very-talented Nelz for the cover, and to Elbert for the art directing, the guidance, and the advice. The issue's coming very soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home