Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stephen King Suggests Seven Books

It's a regular question that crops up in most conversations I have, or to twist it into specifics: Among those I converse with regularly, it is often asked: "What are you reading now? Would you recommend anything for me?" I do the asking every now and then myself.

Bestselling writer Stephen King recommends the following seven novels in time for the North American summer (and the Philippine rainy season). I like his list for the mix and overlap of genres: crime, suspense, espionage, action, fantasy, horror. One of the novels is even available online, legally free. I haven't read any of them yet, but nothing's stopping me from giving some, or all, a try. So if you find yourself inbetween books right now and wondering what to pick up next, you may want to consider one of the titles on his list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home