Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Call For Submissions: Bewere The Night

A writer whose stories I've enjoyed immensely (and whose name I really like), Ekaterina Sedia, has put up a call for submissions for an anthology she is editing, to be called "Bewere The Night".

I'm putting together a new anthology for Prime, to be released May 2011. The title is BEWERE THE NIGHT, and I'm looking for stories dealing with any were-creatures; werewolves are welcome, of course, and the stories should be in a general urban fantasy vein. I'll need the stories by the end of December 2010, and I'm looking for reprints as well as originals. Reprints pay 1c/word and originals 5c/word, and the length should be between 1,000 and 7,500 words. Also, please suggest reprints by other authors if you happen to think of any.

Thank you!

2 Comments:

Blogger BarryR said...

Hi
Can you be a little more specific about "a general urban fantasy vein". Would this include first encounter on a planet with a village culture?
Thanks
BarryR

10:42 AM  
Blogger pgenrestories said...

Hi, BarryR. I'm not connected with "Bewere The Night" in any way. I was just making a blog entry about this call for submissions. To get the best answer to your question, you may want to leave a comment for the editor. Just click on the link above and it'll take you to her announcement. Thank you.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home