Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Usok 2 Is Live

I'm happy to blog that Usok 2 is now live. Check it out here. An excerpt from the blog post on Rocket Kapre:

The second issue of Usok is now live! I’ll post my introduction here, but you can also see it on the front page of the new issue itself. I hope you enjoy the stories and the art, and if you do, please comment and encourage the creators, because feedback is sweet ambrosia for writers and artists. For those who are looking for Usok #1, you can get a PDF of the illustrated edition in the Past Issues section of the Usok site.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm giving away a Chuck Palahniuk novel by next week. perhaps you might be interested to join.

http://melikesart.blogspot.com/2010/11/birthday-giveaway-sali-na.html

11:19 AM  
Blogger pgenrestories said...

@Will: Thanks, Will! I'll click on the link and see if I have that book already. If not, I'll join! :) TY!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home