Friday, November 02, 2007

A Visit to Ateneo High School (Part 4)



Miggy, Exie, and Elbert share one thing in common: they are all teachers at the Ateneo de Manila University's English department, which probably explains why they felt comfortable during their talks, getting up in front and addressing students in a classroom setting. It was a wonderful thing they did sharing their time, experience, and thoughts with younger Pinoys, and I'm also very grateful to them for plugging PGS to those they spoke to, and for letting me sit-in.

Above are a couple more photos taken in the faculty room with some of the teachers of Ateneo High, and other guest speakers that were invited.

I'd also like to thank talented artist Alex Sandoval who manned the table for PGS for the day while I attended the talks. Thanks, Alex! And again, thank you too to teachers Karen Ong and Honeylein de Peralta for having me over.

Overall, a successful day, I think, and I hope the importance of reading and writing catches hold with the Ateneo High students

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home