Thursday, December 13, 2007

Unsolved Mysteries On TV

My wife and I really enjoy Cold Case, a mystery/crime/detective show on the Crime/Suspense channel on Skycable. Sadly, our enjoyment will cease come January 1, 2008, because for whatever reason, Skycable will no longer carry this channel. All I can say is: @#$%^&!

My favorite crime show is still The Sopranos, but Cold Case (and of course, CSI in the recent past, and Law and Order up to today) has taken up some of my sparse TV time. Because I prefer to read, I don't watch much TV, and to my wife's happiness I have surrendered the remote control to her (maybe that's why she married me, though when there's live tennis on the sports stations I do fight her for it), but Cold Case has really grabbed me. I'll enjoy it while I can. I'm going to miss it when it's gone. I can always pick up a good mystery to read, after all.

(I'll make a formal announcement soon for the PGS Holiday Issue :D, though it seems The Bibliophile Stalker has beaten me to it).

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

There's always the DVDs...

6:41 AM  
Blogger pgenrestories said...

Thanks, Charles. I guess that's where I'm heading...

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home