Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dogberry Asks For Help

From this post, over at Dogberry's blog, and still on the ongoing discussion:

"So what now? What should we read? How should we read? What guidance shall we provide to those who want it but don't know where to find it?

Good questions, and important ones. Anyway, I hope to write more on this large topic. I'm thinking of writing two or three more pieces revolving around these theses:

(1) The role of pleasure in the reading process...
(2) The high-brow / low-brow debate...
(3) Classics...

So, dear readers, please help me out by giving me your thoughts on these last three points as well as other things I haven't mentioned that might deepen the discussion."

Click on this link to read Dogberry's full blog entry.

This post with all the previous links has been updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home