Wednesday, August 13, 2008

From The Bibliophile Stalker

Some interesting bits and links from The Bibliophile Stalker:

The current fate of Sword & Sorcery by Douglas Cohen and Erik Mona. It recalls the posts that were linked to here and here.

Four free book downloads at Small Beer Press. If you like what you downloaded, go get the real book!

An interview with Michael Co, author of The Off Season from the PGS Special Holiday Issue and co-1st place winner at the 1st Philippine Graphic/Fiction Awards.

The Bibliophile Stalker's post, One Generation To Another, his essay on the generational reading gap, mentioned here and here in earlier posts.

The Bibliophile Stalker also made a review of PGS4, one I thought I had made a link to but a quick search revealed that I didn't. Oops. My bad. My apologies to The Stalker. I've updated the links here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home