Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bound Bookshop

The small, indie bookstore in my neighborhood has been "spruced up", to use their words. Bound Bookshop has been renovated and is now open to serve the reading public. The pics make the place look quite cozy (I'm reminded of the comfort of Booktopia in Libis, which sadly is a bit far from where I am, but which I visit whenever I can). Bound Bookshop also sells music and video, serves coffee, and provides unlimited wifi. I'm looking forward to visiting them again soon. If you're in this neck of the city-sprawl, do find the time to drop by their place and check them out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pipe said...

Was just there recently. It's quite a bit smaller than Booktopia so it can be a bit hard to move around, and the books aren't quite as organized as I'd like but there does seem to be a fair selection at fair prices.

My only real gripe with the place though is that, at least when I was there one or two weeks ago, was that there was a lot of dust in the air, as expected of a used bookstore I suppose, but if you're allergic to the same as I am, best to be careful.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi pipe,
sorry about all the dust when you visited last week. you visited the store at the time when we were doing inventories and taking out all the really old stuff. (we did close for several days for the renovation.)
as you shall see in your next visit, the the store is spanking clean now, and we've changed the layout so that you can move easily around regardless of the small space.
do drop by one of these days.
caloy

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home