Friday, November 14, 2008

Full Grinch Mode



Yes, I've been hearing carols on the radio and the TV since early September (I just change stations).

Yes, I've been hearing the same on piped-in music, be it in stores, elevators, or public transportation (I leave as soon as I can, or turn up the volume on my iPod).

Yes, the tinsel, wreathes, and what-have-you have been up everywhere since mid-October (I choose to ignore them).

But when I came home the other day and discovered that some members of the household took it upon themselves to put up what decor we owned? Well...

As with last year, and every year, I am now in Full Grinch Mode! Grrr...

Who's with me?!

(There is one Christmas CD that I still enjoy, even up to today, but I'll listen to and blog about it in December, the proper time for it).

2 Comments:

Blogger Dom Cimafranca said...

I!

6:47 PM  
Blogger pgenrestories said...

Hooray! I am not alone!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home