Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"So Fedorable": A Local Crime Fiction Blog

Sorry, I'm coming late to the party again. My thanks to to Bhex's Site, from where I got this information:

Kristel Autencio of Read or Die has started a blog for crime fiction: So Fedorable. To mark the launch of the blog, she has also written a column on the kinds of crime fiction, which appeared in the online version of the Manila Bulletin yesterday. An excerpt:
What interested me with the genre is the element of the unknown. From years of being an avid fan, however, I have come to find nuances to the stories that have kept me interested even after the first thrill of the plot twists have subsided. Sympathetic protagonists who always fight for justice in the face of crime and corruption, a grim portrayal of the reality that exists in the streets. Those are the kind of topics I want to write about, a way to articulate my own jumbled thoughts and provide insight to an audience at the same time.
Read the full article in the Manila Bulletin.

If you wish to leave comments, you may do so in
So Fedorable.

A local blog on crime fiction. Very interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home