Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Fantasy Magazine's 2009 Halloween Flash Fiction Contest

Holy crow! Somehow or other, my story, "Lost For Words", got lucky, and won Fantasy Magazine's 2009 Halloween Flash Fiction Contest!

My grateful thanks to Rae Bryant, the contest organizer and Fantasy Magazine's Assistant Editor, for choosing "Lost For Words" as a finalist. It's an honor to have been chosen alongside the other finalists, "Tarantella" by Maria Perales, and "The Empire Builder" by Eden Robins. Great tales, both!

Excuse me for a while. I have to go get some ice from the fridge for my knees. I think I hurt myself from jumping around too much. :D

Thank you very much to everyone who voted for "Lost For Words". I appreciate it very much!

Kudos too to PGS contributor, talented writer/artist Andrew Drilon for the image that inspired the story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home