Friday, October 23, 2009

Best Place To Write...For You

My post directly before this one garnered an interesting comment from Inday:

Very entertaining post but much too westernized. What about Chiang Mai, for goodness sake? Or Ubud in Indonesia? I've always dreamed of retreating somewhere on Mt. Banahaw to let the good spirits spur on my creative energy. And what about Dumaguete? We should write our own version of this article. :)

Okay, I'm open to hearing your favorite cities for writing. In fact, I'm open to suggestions of writing places that aren't necessarily cities.

I'm partial to the idea of a house on a windy, rocky bluff about as high as a three-storey building, overlooking a tropical beach (speedy internet connection required). I'm in the right country for that, though I don't have the wherewithal to acquire it. So close and yet so far. :)

So. Name your cities/places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home