Friday, November 13, 2009

Just Some Story Plugs

I'm pleased to announce that PGS contributor Celestine Trinidad recently had two new stories put up online: "Fifty-Five Percent" at Everyday Fiction, and "The Coming Of The Anak-Araw" at Usok #1. In fact, joining her in Usok #1 are some other PGS contributors with their stories: "The Startbox" by Crystal Koo; "The Saint Of Elsewhere" by chiles samaniego; and "The Child Abandoned" by Yvette Tan.

In addition, I've heard through the informal grapevine that the Table of Contents for Philippine Speculative Fiction V (edited by Nikki Alfar and Vincent Simbulan) will be made public very soon. Some authors have already announced on various social-networking sites and blogs their acceptances (and some I found out by myself through my own sleuthing), and of these, the following are PGS contributors: K. Osias, Mia Tijam, Dean Alfar, Dominique Cimafranca, Paolo Chikiamco, Andrew Drilon, Joseph Nacino, Alexander Osias, and Charles Tan. Congratulations, guys! (I'll blog and link up to the complete list once it's online).

Do drop me an email if you know of any other developments, or if anyone else has had their work published anywhere else. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home