Friday, November 20, 2009

Meeting With The Village Idiot Savant

I had the good fortune of briefly meeting up with PGS contributor The Village Idiot Savant last Saturday, November 14, 2009, at Trinoma Mall in Quezon City. He was in Manila for a short while, and he updated me on the latest goings-on in the Davao literary scene; and really, it's fairly active too, down there. The NBDB is hosting some talks there, similar to the ones they held here, and he promised to blog about them as soon as he can. We discussed the changes brought on by technology, specifically the movement from paper to digital, as well as trends in reading. I'm glad I finally had the opportunity to meet him in person. Hey, Village Idiot Savant, once you get your blog entries up, let me know, and I'll link up. It was good to meet you, at last. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Paolo Chikiamco said...

Aw Dom was in town? Didn't know that... Hope all his projects have been taking off :)

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home