Saturday, December 26, 2009

Could This Be The Gadget?

I'm on record in one of my New Worlds entries for saying that, in my humble (and hopefully correct) opinion, "We are one well-made reading gadget away from seeing a rapid change. Look at what the iPod has done for music -- there were mp3 players before the iPod, but its popularity and eventual price drop made it as ubiquitous as TV's. If e-readers ever hit a regular price of, say, P5,000, or even perhaps P10,000, we just might see something as revolutionary for reading."

I really do feel that we are just generations away from this, and I'm talking "generations" in a gadget's lifespan, so we know how fast this is going to be. We all know the speed at which technology evolves.

Apple is rumored to be coming out with a tablet "as soon as a month from now". Could this be that gadget?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home