Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Pig Wants Love Again This Year Of The Tiger

I just got off the phone with PGS contributor Vin Simbulan. I called him up to scold him for spending so much time playing Facebook games instead of reading and writing. The guy now foregoes sleep to play Farmville, Pet Society, etc. In fact, I'm tempted to call out a few other writer-friends about the same thing. I've written privately to one, who simply emailed back, "Che!". And Vin? He just laughed at me, the dork.

And since we're just freshly into the Year of the Tiger, Vin, who is a pig (that is, was born in the year of the pig, but I leave it to you if you want to read it any other way) asked me for his Chinese horoscope, as if I was some geomancer, which I'm not. Two years ago I had this conversation with him about his prospects, and his horoscope said he had to carry a Jade Pixiu around with him for good luck, and that if he did so, he was guaranteed true love. Well, he bought a Jade Pixiu not long after we spoke, and here we are two years later, and he still doesn't have a regular shagging partner, so that shows you what a load of hoo-hah he went through just to get laid.

In any case, one site says that this will be an average year for the pig, that there may be some unexpected wealth opportunities, but he must not be emotional or he will get hurt in relationship issues. Another site says that the pig must be prudent with spending due to financial pressures, and must be wary of being too trusting; it is also an opportune time to show interest in spirituality.

Spirituality? Vin, I recommend bikram yoga. It might help you physically also.

I don't know about you, but I sometimes have the feeling that they mix and match sentences for the forecasts of the different animals every year, but it seems like Vin buys all of it. He's really after true love. If anyone out there would like to set him up with another horny lonely soul, the pig is compatible with the rabbit and the ram, but is incompatible with the snake and the monkey.

Vin, stop with the Facebook games already! You'll have a better chance at finding true love if you step away from the games!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dom Cimafranca said...

You want we should set Vin up? ;-)

2:50 PM  
Blogger pgenrestories said...

@Dominique: You can contact him directly and ask. ;-P

3:15 PM  
Blogger Dom Cimafranca said...

(LOL)

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home