Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Update: The 3rd Philippine Graphic/Fiction Awards

I blogged here about The 3rd Philippine Graphic/Fiction Awards and how Neil Gaiman is coming to Manila this March for it. Well, sponsor Fully Booked has put up the short lists for Prose, Short Film, and Graphic Novel for all of us to read or watch, and to vote for our favourites in their People's Choice Awards.

I am happy for four PGS contributors--Elyss Punsalan, Dean Alfar, Dominique Cimafranca, and Michael Co--who have made the short list for prose. I've been trying to, but I can't hide it anymore now that the list is out. I have to admit that I also made the short list with my story, "Cherry Clubbing". Well, if you like my story enough, please vote for it, but do read all the stories in the short list and make your honest choice. :D

Congratulations to all who have made the different short lists, and see you at the Rockwell Tent on March 17, 2010!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dom Cimafranca said...

Congratulations, K! Happy to be in the same competition as you. May ze best man (or voman) vin! ;-)

2:49 PM  
Blogger pgenrestories said...

@Dominique: Good luck to us all!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Tarie Sabido said...

Congratulations, Kenneth!!!

2:36 AM  
Blogger pgenrestories said...

@Tarie: Thanks, Tarie!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home