Sunday, May 16, 2010

5 Reasons Fiction Writers Should Blog

As seen on Write It Sideways: 5 Reasons Fiction Writers Should Blog. An excerpt:

Lately, I’ve been seeing a lot of internet articles related to writers and blogging.

Since marketing a book is largely being left up to its author these days, fiction writers are becoming more and more curious about whether or not to start blogs of their own.

Less than a year ago, I was in the same position. In fact, I was a complete social media moron until after I started Write It Sideways. Twitter seemed like a complete waste of time, Facebook fan pages looked silly–never mind all the other social outlets.

I just didn’t get it.

Now, I’m so happy I started blogging, even before I have a book published.

1 Comments:

Blogger PinoyApache said...

We're in the same boat, man. Good luck to your first book.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home