Thursday, July 03, 2008

PGS3 Review

Sharmaine Galve, author of "Y" from PGS3, pointed me to this review of the same issue over at Hyperboreal. The reviewer really likes "Y", but also does make mention of "Homer's Child" by Paolo Chikiamco and "The Devil Is In The Details" by Charles Tan.

The reviewer also raises questions about PGS's cover/looks, and its price. I'm aware that a lower price would be better. But given how everything's going up nowadays because of rising oil costs in the world market, I don't know if it's possible to bring down PGS's price, given too the difficulties of reaching a balanced economies-of-scale. Nevertheless, I'm open to comments from others on how to get the price down or on PGS's layout/looks; I just can't promise that I can act on any or all of them. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oo nga pala, sir...how come there's no Issue 4 yet on the sidebar? ^^

EK 8 )

10:08 PM  
Blogger pgenrestories said...

Oo nga no! I'll see what I can do about that. I usually rely on Banzai Cat for this stuff.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home