Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The New Usok

Usok #1 is now fully illustrated. And here are some more details from the blog entry about The New Usok:

The title of this post has a dual significance: first, I’m happy to announce that the new version of Usok #1, with a brand new digitally painted illustration for each of the five stories, is now live. The art credits are as follows:

  • Tey Bartolome – “The Child Abandoned”
  • Benjo Camay – “The Coming of the Anak-Araw”
  • Kevin Lapeña – “The Startbox”, “The Saint of Elsewhere: A Mystery”, and “Mouths to Speak, Voices to Sing”

I think we can all agree that these artists have done a fantastic job. Thanks to Tey and Benjo, and especially Kevin for helping arrange the art despite his busy schedule.

***

The second thing I’d like to announce is that I’m changing Usok’s release schedule.

I think the illustrations are terrific.

Click here to read more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home