Sunday, August 03, 2008

AlienSkin Magazine

Lucky bastard. :)

After "House 1.0" over at The Town Drunk, I really wondered if I could do it again. I got fortunate, and did.

I have a new story up, "Little Hands, Little Feet", over at AlienSkin Magazine. I'm very grateful to the Editors, especially to Kay Patterson, for taking this story in. Hope you guys find the time to read it, and more hopefully, enjoy it. :D

Jpeg captures of the story, for when it's taken down in about a couple of months:

Little Hands, Little Feet: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10


4 Comments:

Blogger Dom Cimafranca said...

Congratulations, Ken!

9:50 AM  
Blogger pgenrestories said...

T.Y., Dominique! :)

12:12 PM  
Blogger Dean said...

kudos, kyu!

4:21 PM  
Blogger pgenrestories said...

T.Y., Dean! Naka-chamba! :D

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home