Thursday, August 14, 2008

Two Links From Zen In Darkness

Okay, I'm back. No more worries about I.Q. tests. :)

Here are two links about two authors, care of Zen In Darkness.

F. Kafka, Everyman, from The New York Review of Books.

Raymond Carver: King Of The Dirty Realists, from The Guardian.

Franz Kafka is most famous for his novel, The Metamorphosis. Here's a link to the e-novel (as far as I know the copyright has lapsed, so it's legal to link to this, but if I'm mistaken, please let me know so I can take the link down).*

As for Raymond Carver, here are three of his online stories: "Little Things", "Beginners", and "A Small Good Thing". Again, if these stories are copyright protected, please let me know and I'll take the links down.

*My thanks to Dogberry, who pointed out that the page I first linked to had copyright restrictions. The new link to The Metamorphosis above is now the one of Project Gutenberg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home